Marshland Hall beats at the heart of the community with our superb facilities helping local people make new friends, be more active, get back into work and feel better about local life.
If you would like to hire any of the facilities please contact 01945 430414, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an enquiry form.
The Hall is now closed until June 1st. Stay safe.
Given the latest government advice, we have now decided the Tea room should NOT be open at this time.
Marshland Hall Press release
To the Marshland Hall Community,
Given the current circumstances regarding coronavirus we wanted to let you know that we are taking the following action;
• Our Tearoom will only be open on Tuesday & Thursday morning from 10am -1pm until further notice. On days we are open we will introduce measures to ensure the facilities are as safe as possible. We ask you not to attend if you or those around you have any symptoms.
• Our soft play area will be CLOSED until further notice.
• Our Easter holiday activities will be postponed until Half term.
• Our Farmers Market booked for April 23rd will be canceled and we will restart the Farmers Market in July
• All the following activities run by MDCSC will also be canceled until after the Easter holidays;
Short mat bowls
Our facility will still be open to hirers until advised otherwise.
We hope you understand our actions which we feel have been taken swiftly and with public interest at heart, from a perspective that it is better to regret overreacting than to regret not acting.
On Behalf of MDCSC registered charity 1155766.